Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just because i have nothing better to do

It has come to a point during my holidays where i have nothing better to do so i decided to blog about petty little things.

I was bored earlier. And when i'm bored, my laptop became my bestfriend. I clicked and scrolled. When suddenly i came across this one video of two little small twins dancing to Bruno Mars' Lazy Song.

You know i have this fascination towards cute kids, right? I adore them too much that sometimes i ended up making a fool of myself. For example, whenever i see cute kids or babies around, i would shamelessly pinch their cheeks or pat their head if i feel like it. I couldnt care less with the angry glares i got from their annoyed parents.

My friends hate it when i do that. Did i embarass you guys? Yeah? I will not stop. Haha

Anyways, back to the video i was writing about. I couldnt help myself from clicking since, err, hello. KIDS + DANCING = MAJOR CUTENESS. The Bruno Mars video was so cute and funny, they imitated the dance steps quite well and even pulled their pants down while doing the dance in their panties like Bruno Mars did in his video! So horny cheeky oneee.

I was amazed so i watched more of their videos (as of now, i have watched them all teehee). Turns out those were videos of them playing Just Dance on Wii, posted by their parents. They became a Youtube sensation some time last year, but i have never heard of them till a couple of hours ago. Noob alert, okay, whatever.




This one up here is my favourite, where they did LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. I love how they showed some attitude, being all gangsta and trying to shufle and all. So bloody adorable i feel like slapping them right on their chubby lil faces.

And I cannot give these cuties enough credits for being so talented! They danced so well, even better than some people of my own age.



I cant help noticing the fact that these twins were always in matching clothes. How adorable! They made me want to have twins of my own, but haha who am i kidding. I aint gonna squeeze two big melons out from my vagina, nu'uh! But when i do have kids, i would definitely teach them to dance like Justin & Jeremy over here. Or i can teach them to sing while playing battle with me on Singstar...


Being all gangsta

But first i have to find a cute future husband so that, hopefully with the mashed-up genes, my kids will be the cutest creature anyone had ever seen.

Challenge accepted!

No comments: