Thursday, February 9, 2012

The shit just got real

My fingers are itching to blog. They are like telephatically yelling at me asking me to write just about anything. So i was like "Okay, okay.. typing this now..www.blo..."

And now here i am.

Screw what i just wrote. I was actually planning on blogging like a week ago on the recent wedding receptions i went, each with a different set of my homies. It was super fun! Who knew weddings can be fun. I used to be the kid who goes to weddings JUST to eat. I wont even be bothered to even catch a glimpse of the pelamin or the bride and groom.

"Alah panasnya. You done eating, mummy? Daddy? Ok jom balik."

But i've got a different view on weddings now. Well, i'll comment on that later in another post.

I cant really blog much now since the bloody final examination period is on. As of now, i have answered 5 of the papers, meaning i have 5 papers left and one week of torture to go. Preparing a real blog post will take some time off my studying, so yeah imma put that aside for a moment and here i am presenting you with this shitload of crap.

Forgive me, like i said earlier, i was just dying to write a new post. Why is it that when i dont have enough time, ideas came bursting out of my head demanding for em to be posted in my blog. But when i have all the time in the world, my mojo in blogging just wont come back. Sigh. This is one twisted world we're living in.

So untill then, let me get my exam papers over and done with. I need all the luck i can get, SO YOU BETTER WISH ME LUCK because the shit just got real.

Every final examination in college is like SPM all over again. Just let me die and end my misery.



By the way, have you guys tried the app for iPhone, Simsimi? That is one rude and offensive (yet funny) bot i tell you. Who the hell teaches it to respond in such a way? God, if Simsimi was my child, he wont be getting any dessert after dinner tonight.

No comments: