Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm a princess and i demand you get me a unicorn

I realized that i owe this blog several movie reviews, since i have been watching lots of movies lately. But i'm not really in the mood to do it now though.

So i assumed that everyone in this whole wide world knows that yesterday was the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. A Disney movie come to life. You can pretend all you want, kononnya you dont give a damn but you ended up watching the wedding yesterday anyway, right? Tak payah nak bajet macho sangat. Even i went all "Awwhhh" when i watch the wedding on Youtube. Kate looks super beautiful in her white dress. Who knows what's been going through her mind. She must have some kind of an evil plan to rule the world since she's one step closer to being the queen. Joking.

I believe that every girl wants to be treated like a princess at some point, no matter how tough-looking the girl is. (Tetibe)

It's Saturday now and i'm at home not doing anything. Monday's Labor Day so everyone's heading back to their hometown since we rarely get any breaks. But not me though, i'm stuck here in Shah Alam. Contacted a few friends and invited them to have a lepak session with the fabulous me, but it turns out everyone's got their own plan with their families and stuff. Bummer.

I'm hoping tomorrow would be a better day. If you follow me on Twitter, you should know that i have been craving for some Tutti Frutti and macaroons. Hopefully i would get the chance to gobble these yummy stuff by the end of this weekend. Can ah? Hehe

No comments: