Monday, November 7, 2011

Stupid rants

We meet again for another one of Nina's stupid rants.

1. I was acting foolish last weekend. It was Chic Pop 10, and i did some unnecessary shopping. I saved up some money for the occasion and guess what. I spent them all. ALL! I practically went home with just RM10 in my purse. But weird as it sounds, i never regretted it. Hey i walked out with a new top, new blazer, new bangles & new ring! If that's not the ingredients to a happy woman, then what is?

2. And just a few days ago i bought myself a varsity jacket. But there's a story behind this one. I was so pissed for not being able to go home for Aidiladha that i demanded my parents for some money. "What for?", asked my dad, to which i answer "To survive." What he doesn't know is that by "survive" i meant "shopping for an expensive varsity jacket that i have been eyeing for quite some time." Mwehehehehe if only you would just let me go home, daddy, things would be a lot easier.

3. Just by reading those two points above, you can already imagine how my bank looks like at the moment. Not very pretty me tell ya. But now i want new shoes! Daddy! You reading this?! I want new shoes! Oh my God Becky Bloomwood where is Nina and what have you done to her.

3. Speaking of Aidiladha, i'm sure most of you spent the day with your precious family and delicious food. I, on the other hand, spent it with my friend Asma in Shah Alam with no source of food or whatsoever. Pity huh? (Parents, you guys feeling guilty yet??) Bless Asma for keeping me company. She's such a dear, although i agreed to just ignore the fact that the real reason she was with me was because she's running away from those masjid's men who wanted to slaughter her for korban. Such a coward lembu, this friend of mine. But the day gets better when Emira noticed our sad tweets and generously decided to pick us up to spend the night at hers. So we got to eat real food after all! And we had some company! Hurrah! *fireworks*

4. Emira's house, now this i should rant more on. That place is the mother of all the awesome houses. It's her new house and i guess we were the first few who had got the chance to check it out. It's 4-storeys high, including a basement where they made it into a music studio (they're a musical lot) and a mini cinema/karaoke place. There's a swimming pool, of course, but my favorite spot is definitely the rooftop. I've always wanted a house with a rooftop where i can hang out and just lepak there. Emira's have the view of Subang and according to her, they can easily see fireworks from Sunway Pyramid there. Gosh, i can already imagine the magical feeling.

5. This just happened and at first I told myself to be calm about it and shouldn't even blog about it but to hell with that i definitely can't calm down BECAUSE I LOST MY BELOVED DC BATMAN TANK TOP!! I have been searching everywhere for the past 3 days and still, no clue of its whereabouts. The last time i wore it was a month ago and i'm pretty sure i kept it safely. BUT IT IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN NOW! IS MY ROOM SOME SORT OF A MINI VERSION OF BERMUDA TRIANGLE? Oh the mysteries of life. I want my Batman back. You reading this, yes you. Find it for me. :(

That's it for today's Nina's stupid rants. Tune in next time for more exciting news.

No comments: